News / Information
2019 – New Rotational-Lining-Plant expands the opportunities of Rudolf Gutbrod GmbH
ChemResist Rotational-Lining established within the last years as a highlight in the lining industry.
The conventional lining and coating techniques that are currently on the market, often do not meet the diverse requirements.
ChemResist puts a new emphasis in this case using a process and computer-controlled lining technology according to the rotational sinter lining process. This procedure creates a seamless lining with virtually uniform lining thickness.
- Lining-technologies for highest standards
- Seamless linings for almost every shape
- Superior adhesion to metal substrates
- Excellent permeation property due to the use of fillers, compared to commercially Fluoropolymer-linings
With our new rotational-lining-plant we are able to line bigger components. Advantages are
- Vacuum resistance
- Temperature resistance
- Universal chemical resistance
From now on we are able to line components with this method without fixed requirements regarding constructions up to following dimensions (depending on the geometry):
- Length up to 5000 mm, depending on the diameter
- Diameters up to 3500 mm
- Weights up to 3500 kg
- Bigger and heavier parts on demand