Exhibitions and Events
Gutbrod at SurfaceTechnology in Stuttgart (previously O+S) , 5. – 7. June 2018
The organizer presented the new Surface Technology (formerly O + S) in Stuttgart this year in a new guise.
Of course, we as an established exhibitor were happy to contribute to the success of the fair again.
We were once again able to present our innovative surface solutions to a broad expert audience. It was clearly felt that the market is looking for further developments and improvements in the performance of surfaces.
Our possibility / ability to adapt surfaces internally to customer requirements enables us to offer our customers a true benefit.
This confirms our motto "We create Solutions"!
Rudolf Gutbrod GmbH offers surface solutions in all sectors and presented numerous new surfaces:
- M-Line PA ultra+ in medical technology
- M-Line ultra-Microfree, the antimicrobial surface
- GU-ZL, the surface for offshore, wind turbines, screws as excellent corrosion protection with very good sliding properties
- GU-SG 1, the Sol-Gel surface for applications above 300 ° C
- Combination layers (flaming sprayed layer + Polymer) for highly stressed components, for example in the packaging industry
Of course, we were also represented at our stand with our classics and were able to answer in intensive discussions with our customers all questions on the topics:
- non-stick coatings
- sliding coatings
- wear protection
- corrosion protection
The visitors' interest in "well-tried" and in new products shows that Rudolf Gutbrod GmbH has an enormous growth potential with its product innovations and ongoing investments in the latest coating and lining technologies.
In recent years, Rudolf Gutbrod GmbH has continuously expanded its sales network, which has led to strong growth in orders, also from abroad.
The coatings and linings of Rudolf Gutbrod GmbH have met with a professional well-versed audience during Surface Technology, again with great interest.